PHA’s Transition Program for Orphans: Helping orphans transition from orphanage life into successful adulthood.
A) Integrated Program -This begins in the orphanage(s) before “graduation”.
Aspects include but are not limited to:
- Connections to a network of local Christians for ongoing and future support
- Sense of Community
- Independent Life Skills
B) Day Center (Domik)
Includes all aspects of the Integrated System plus:
- Provides Meals
- Character lessons through Biblical examples
- Hands on Daily Life Skills
- Offers legal help and other needed resources
C) Transitional Housing
Provides for all of the previously listed needs as well as providing a place to live and call home:
- A home like living facility
- Houses aged-out orphans either temporarily or on an ongoing basis while they attend trade or technical school
- We hope to expand this program to a larger facility in the future.
D) Summer Camps
A church camp type experience where orphan and at risk children experience Bible lessons, relaxation, mentorship, and the positive effects of strengthened relationships.
E) Overnight Visits
Orphans are given the opportunity to spend time in Christian homes on weekends, holidays, and summer break
F) Foster Family Program
Help place as many orphans as possible in good stable (Christian) foster families.