PHA’s Transition Program for Orphans: Helping orphans transition from orphanage life into successful adulthood.
A) Integrated Program -This begins in the orphanage(s) before “graduation”.
Aspects include but are not limited to:
- Connections to a network of local Christians for ongoing and future support
- Sense of Community
- Independent Life Skills
B) Day Center (Domik)
Includes all aspects of the Integrated System plus:
- Provides Meals
- Character lessons through Biblical examples
- Hands on Daily Life Skills
- Offers legal help and other needed resources
C) Family Homes (Transitional Housing)
Provides for all of the previously listed needs as well as providing a place to live and call home:
- A home-like living facility
- Houses aged-out orphans either temporarily or on an ongoing basis while they attend trade or technical school
- We hope to expand this program to a larger facility in the future.
D) Summer Camps
A church camp type experience where orphan and at-risk children experience Bible lessons, relaxation, mentorship, and the positive effects of strengthened relationships.